Friday, September 7, 2012

Art Work 1

1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
I thought I my sphere turned out better then I thought it would. It wasn't perfect, but it was also the first time I had done something like this.

2. If this was a group project, what was your contribution?

3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
I think it is pretty successful because I have never even used oil pastels before this class.

4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
I think everything in the project worked pretty well, there wasn't anything that I really disappointed about or anything.

5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
I would probably chose a different set of colors because I don't really like the ones I used for the project.

6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
The most difficult part of this project was getting all the black spots colored.

7. What did you learn from this piece?
Identifying your light source is really important to get all your shading and colors right. Without the light source, the whole sphere would just one color and wouldn't have any dimension.


No comments:

Post a Comment