Monday, May 12, 2014


We faced a lot of different challenges while doing our project. The first was that we were not allowed to do chalk on the wall we chose and had to think of something new. We choose duct tape because we thought it'd last longer on the wall. Another problem we faced was that since were all different height we all saw the letters in another place. We decided to just have one of us look through the cardboard so we wouldn't mess each other up. 
While doing out project we realized that the P and the R didn't look right. We moved the leg of the P and R around until it looked right. We spent a lot of time looking at it to make sure it looked right. We also noticed that due to the angle it was at part of the R didn't look as thick as all the other parts so we had to put more tape in that part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment